Hi Beautiful Soul!
Have you connected with the first five Pillars of Power? If not, make sure to visit:
Also, the Divine Starlight retreat Early bird ENDS TODAY Sunday, June 10th, at 11:59pm Pacific time so make sure to register soon at https://DivineStarlight.com.
The Pillar of Rejuvenation
The Pillar of Rejuvenation reminds us of our physical needs and how our energetic potential is directly influenced by the integrity of our physical vessel — our body.
Do you take time on a daily basis to nourish and rejuvenate your physical self? Your body replaces itself, for the most part, every five to ten years and the quality of that replacement is based on the quality of the energy, materials, and stimulus that it receives. How much energy you have is directly proportional to the condition of your body.
Consider these three powerful keys to endless energy:
Sleep is a subject that is not well understood by science and yet we spend a third of our lives doing it. What we do know is that getting enough sleep is paramount to good health and a sense of wellbeing. It seems simple enough and yet the average American tends to be sleep deprived and running on stimulants. The following easy tips will go a long way in improving your sleep quality.
• Sleep in total darkness by turning off all light sources and covering windows. You should not be able to see your hand when held in front of your face.
• Regular bed time. Go to bed and wake up at the same time everyday to maintain a regular schedule that is easy on your body.
• Keep your bedroom cool. Studies show that sleep quality improves when sleeping slightly cool.
• Minimize stimulation before bed. Avoid heavy meals, caffeine, exercise, or watch multimedia before going to bed.
•Avoid blue light at night. Our brains are wired to interpret blue light, such as that from a computer, phone, or tv screen, as daylight which will disrupt your sleep patterns.
This can be a confusing and controversial subject. What is a healthy diet? Is your diet influenced by ethical choices, emotions, budget, time, location or maybe a combination of these and other factors?
There are a number of guidelines that will always lead you in the right direction:
• Eat Local. Foods grown locally are best for your body and the environment.
• Eat in season. Eating foods that are in season in your area is a powerful way to keep your body in tune with Nature.
• Water. Monitor your hydration through your urine color. It should be pale yellow to clear.
• Whole foods. If your food is prepackaged and has more than 10 ingredients, chances are it is better not to take it.
• Feel. Monitor how you feel. Pain of any kind, feeling bloated, lethargy, and allergic reactions are a sure sign that your diet needs to be modified.
The body is meant to move and science, as well as common sense, shows us that health decreases when we are sedentary for extended periods of time.
The key is simply to move. Move every part of your body at multiple interval throughout the day. This is an over simplification and yet a great start.
Like all the previous Pillars, there is a lot more to the Pillar of rejuvenation but these are powerful yet simple guidelines to follow for a longer, healthier, and more energetic life.
Remember that in Mt Shasta we will practice Tai Chi in our luxury mountain location, eat organic meals tailored to your needs prepared by our chef and of course, will have great opportunities for sleep and relaxation!
Join us at one of the most powerful sacred sites in North America, Mt Shasta, for the annual Divine Starlight retreat coming up this July!! Take advantage of the EARLY BIRD TONIGHT!! See you in Mt Shasta! https://DivineStarlight.com
Victoria Vives Khuong